- Fiesta ST (Manual Transmission Only) 2014-2016
- Focus ST (Manual Transmission Only) 2013-2016
- Mustang Ecoboost (Manual Transmission Only) 2015-2016
How To Enable:
This feature comes pre-enabled on all current OTS maps. If you find it is not enabled, ensure your Accessport is on the most recent firmware and map versions.
Steps to Use:
- Accelerate at full throttle. During use of the FFS system the pedal needs to be fully depressed.
- With your foot still fully depressing the throttle, depress the clutch.
- FFS system will automatically engage an RPM limiter which keeps the engine from going dangerously high.
- Fiesta - 5000 RPM
- Focus - 5000 RPM
- Mustang - 5000 rpm
- Change gears and release clutch.
Available Adjustments and How to Make them:
Shifting RPM LImit
- Go to "Tune" Menu
- Select "Adjustments
- Select "Change Flat Foot Shifting RPM Limit
- Adjust to whatever RPM desired and then click the center button to save those changes.
Per Gear Adjustments
Per gear adjustments can only be made via the Accesstuner or Accesstuner Pro Software.
When And Why To Adjust:
Adjust these individually as needed until desired results are achieved for each gear change
Things To Look Out For:
WARNING - FLAT-FOOT-SHIFT (FFS) IS ABUSIVE TO THE ENGINE, CLUTCH, TRANSMISSION, AXLES, DIFFERENTIAL AND TIRES. THE USER ACCEPTS ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES WHEN USING THESE FEATURES.
How To: Update Accessport Firmware
5-way map switching and flat foot shifting