- Ford Fiesta ST 2014-16
- Ford Focus ST 2013-2016
- Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2015-2016
- Ford Focus RS 2017
How To Enable:
This comes pre-enabled on all current OTS maps. If your map switching isn't working ensure you are on the most recent firmware and maps for your unit.
Steps to Use:
- Flash a map with 5-way map switching enabled
- Click cancel/resume button on your cruise control in order to activate the switching.
- Use "Set -" and "Set +" to change between available maps.
- Map position will be marked on the tachometer by the needle sweeping to 1,2,3,4, or 5. Or you are able to add a gauge on the Accessport to monitor map position. (Most OTS maps only go to slot 1 or 2, however up to five can be utilised with custom tuning)
On OTS maps:
Focus ST/Fiesta ST - Slot 1 is High Performance, Slot 2 is Economy Mode
Focus RS - Slot 1 is High Performance, Slot 2 is OEM, Slot 3 is Economy Mode
Mustang - Slot 1 is High Performance, Slot 2,3,4 are incrementally gradually lower boost target, Slot 5 Economy Mode
How To: Update Accessport Firmware:
Cruise Control Button Assignments: