This applies to all versions of Accessport
Steps to Use:
NOTE: When flashing be sure to follow all recommended procedures and processes both onscreen and in the Accessport instruction manual.
- After updating your unit to the newest firmware plug it in to your vehicle.
- Turn the vehicle on, but do not start
- Go into the tuning menu and select "change map"
- When choosing a map, select the newest map version. (the version is denoted by a "V" followed by a series of numbers.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to finish flashing your new map onto your vehicle.
- After updating your unit to the newest firmware plug it in to your vehicle
- Turn the vehicle on but do not start.
- From the main menu select "Uninstall"
- Follow all onscreen prompts to finish the uninstall process.
- After uninstalling the map, turn the vehicle off and count to ten.
- Turn the vehicle back on and select "Install/Marry"
- When selecting what map to install select your new map version (the version is denoted by a "V" followed by a series of numbers.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to finish the install process with your new map.
How To: Update Accessport Firmware
Accessport Instruction Manual PDF: https://cobb.app.box.com/v/ap3-sub-qsg
Installing V3 Accessport
Installing V2 Accessport