When you buy your new Accessport, intake or exhaust, we want to make certain that you get it! No one wants to make an investment in something only to have it stolen off of their front porch. So in order to make sure people keep the hands off of your things, we ship all of our packages over $100 with a signature required at the time of delivery.
This protection can become an issue sometimes if you aren't able to be home when UPS shows up. Luckily UPS has a solution in the form of their My Choice system.
My choice is a free service on their website which not only allows you to sign for packages digitally so they can be left at your door, but also gives you alerts letting you know when inbound packages are on their way so you can get an idea of when they're going to be there.
You can sign up for UPS My Choice HERE:
After signing up you can sign for packages digitially by:
1. Signing in to your UPS My Choice account.
2. Under the Tracking section, select "Access UPS My Choice"
3. Select "My Settings" in the upper left hand corner
4. In the Delivery Instructions section, select "Edit"
5. Double check the terms and conditions and if you agree to them, check off the box reading "I Authorize Shipment Release"
6. Afterwards click the "Save Changes" option. You have now approved the ability to sign digitally!
7. Now, while signed in to your My Choice account, track the package you wish to sign for. If you go into the section marked "Provide Delivery Instructions." you'll be able to authorize the package for delivery. note: you will need to perform this for each individual package requiring a signature.
Due to the inherent risk in bypassing the signature requirement for a delivery, all liability is assumed by the end user.