Accessport Manager 2.1 User Guide
Accessport Manager is designed to manage all aspects of your Accessport. Maps can be loaded on the Accessport, datalogs can be retrieved or deleted, and Accessport firmware can be updated.
- Drag-and-drop maps directly to and from your computer and the Accessport
- Easily configure the startup screen for your Accessport (V3 only)
- Map details are shown instantly for each selected map
- Search through thousands of maps by vehicle or map field text (filename, short description, long description, vehicle, and vendor)
- Available firmware updates for the Accessport are automatically detected and can be installed with a single button click
- Accessport Manager automatically checks for new versions, keeping itself up to date
Further sections of this manual include detailed information on the various functions of Accessport Manager and contact information for COBB Technical Support. Full Accessport Manager Manual here.
Thank you for using COBB Tuning products!