First, open the box! I'm lucky and get to use a lift, but you'll want some extra space under the car.
The rear bar is the easiest, so I'll show that first.
1. Support the rear beam and remove the lower strut bolts.
2. Line up the rear bar and bolt it up with the new hardware. Then, re-insert and tighten the rear strut bolt. Done!
The front bar is a bit tricker.
1. Undo the sway to endlink bolts. You'll need a pass-through socket and allen key.
2. Support and then unbolt the subframe accessing bolts here:
3. Unbolt the swaybar brackets, downpipe to midpipe connection, and the steering rack. Now slowly lower the subframe and wiggle the bar out.
Here is a quick comparison shot of the factory front bar and then Eibach front bar. Be sure to grease the bushings, install those, and then put everything back together!