1. Verify the TPMS sensor light is illuminated. It may take 20 - 30 minutes of driving to appear.
2. Verify the tires are inflated to the proper PSI.
3. Open the door, enter the car, and close the door.
4. With the car off, press and release the brake pedal.
5. Without starting your engine, press the Start/Stop ignition button 5 times.
6. Press and release the brake pedal.
7. Press the ignition button to turn it off.
8. Without starting your engine, press the ignition button 5 times.
9. The horn will sound once and a message to train the left front tire will appear on the MyFord touchscreen.
10. Use the TPMS-19 (TPMS-19-8C2Z-1A203-A) transmitter to train each wheel, starting the the left front and going clockwise around the car. You hold the transmitter against the sidewall, near the valve stem and press the button once per tire to activate. The horn will sound once activated.